geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error on 1.1.1 branch geronimo rev 430687, openejb rev 2844?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:02:11 GMT
I cheated - I wasn't running tests :-)

John

Kevan Miller wrote:
> I'm not getting that far... I'm getting a test failure in 
> modules/activation:
>
> test:test:
>     [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.activation.handlers.MailcapTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.237 sec
>     [junit] [ERROR] Test 
> org.apache.geronimo.activation.handlers.MailcapTest FAILED
>     [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.activation.handlers.TextHtmlTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.026 sec
>     [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.activation.handlers.TextPlainTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03 sec
>     [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.activation.handlers.TextXmlTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
>
> --kevan
>
> On Aug 11, 2006, at 2:33 AM, John Sisson wrote:
>
>> Anyone know of any changes that could have broken it?  I have tried 
>> the build on windows and solaris and get the same error.
>>
>> John
>>
>> +----------------------------------------
>> | configurations openejb Configuration for performing J2EE deployments
>> | Memory: 49M/78M
>> +----------------------------------------
>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> 
>> section of project.xml instead of maven.xml
>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> 
>> section of project.xml instead of maven.xml
>>
>> build:end:
>>
>> Attempting to download openejb-builder-2.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar.
>> build:start:
>>
>> multiproject:install-callback:
>>    [echo] Running car:install for openejb Configuration for 
>> performing J2EE deployments
>> car:prepare-plan:
>>
>> car:package:
>>    [delete] Deleting directory 
>> R:\1.1.1\configs\openejb-deployer\target\repository
>>    [mkdir] Created dir: 
>> R:\1.1.1\configs\openejb-deployer\target\repository
>>
>>    Packaging configuration 
>> R:\1.1.1\configs\openejb-deployer\target\plan\plan.xml
>>
>> 13:26:47,140 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/Handler
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:141)
>>        at 
>> org.openejb.server.axis.WSContainerGBean.class$(WSContainerGBean.java:61) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.openejb.server.axis.WSContainerGBean.<clinit>(WSContainerGBean.java:61)

>>
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:70)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:295)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:290)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:256)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:211)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>)

>>
>>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$2dd00db1.buildConfiguration(<generated>)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:302)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

>>
>>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:852) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:472)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:332)

>>
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(PackageBuilderShell.java:291)

>>
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(PackageBuilderShell.java:291)

>>
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

>>
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
>> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/Handler
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:141)
>>        at 
>> org.openejb.server.axis.WSContainerGBean.class$(WSContainerGBean.java:61) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.openejb.server.axis.WSContainerGBean.<clinit>(WSContainerGBean.java:61)

>>
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>>        at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:70)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:295)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:290)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:256)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:211)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>)

>>
>>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$2dd00db1.buildConfiguration(<generated>)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:302)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

>>
>>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:852) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239) 
>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:472)

>>
>>        at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:332)

>>
>>        ... 53 more
>>
>> BUILD FAILED
>> File...... R:\1.1.1\maven.xml
>> Element... maven:reactor
>> Line...... 58
>> Column.... -1
>> Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] -- 
>> R:\.geronimo-1.1.x-maven\cache\geronimo-packaging-plugin-1.1.1-10\plugin.je 
>>
>> lly:72:-1: <car:package> null
>> Total time   : 8 minutes 18 seconds
>> Finished at  : Friday, 11 August 2006 13:26:47
>>
>>
>> R:\1.1.1>
>
>


Mime
View raw message