geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Merge fix for GERONIMO-2305 into 1.1.1?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:58:08 GMT
David,

I'm chasing a couple of other things this morning.  I'm willing to take your recommendation
and
apply it.  Before anyone gets too worked up at why I would let this one in and not others
we got
derailed a bit with the addressing the security issue (now resolved).  Given the delay I'm
ok with
putting it in and closing the release since this is addressing an issue a user is having at
this
time. We'll start 1.1.2 straight away.

Thanks David