geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Independently version transaction and connector
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:42:35 GMT
I can see the difficulty pointed out by Jason and the benefit raised by Dain.  I've never liked

versioning parts of Geronimo that rarely change and am all for making things more consumable
externally.

The proposal as it stands is fairly generic.  Is the idea to relocate Tx Manager and Connector
to be
top-level projects withing Geronimo and build separately or some kind of hybrid in the current
tree.
  If we are going to release them independently then I think they should be top-level in Geronimo

(and I know thats a lot more work).