geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Daytrader config exceptions in 1.1.1 branch
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:22:53 GMT
Hi John,

Unfortunately I am familiar with this problem.

Although it doesn't look like it ... it's really another manifestation 
of the infamous windows pathlength problem.  I don't know which path in 
particular is causing the problem ... but I have discovered that if you 
shorten your root pathname it seems to avoid the issue.

Not sure what the magic number of characters is at the moment. 
c:\geronimo1.1.1 is too long and c:\g works.  The actual limit may be 
something around 14 chars at the moment (I'm currently giving it a try) 
since I can build the 1.1 branch with c:\geronimo1.1 without the error 
and I don't think they're that different wrt the paths created.

Joe


John Sisson wrote:
> Does anyone else get this problem or is it just me ?
> 
> John
> 
> +----------------------------------------
> | configurations Daytrader using derby deployed on jetty
> | Memory: 47M/60M
> +----------------------------------------
> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section 
> of project.xml instead of maven.xml
> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section 
> of project.xml instead of maven.xml
> 
> build:end:
> 
> Attempting to download geronimo-daytrader-derby-db-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar.
> Attempting to download openejb-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.car.
> build:start:
> 
> multiproject:install-callback:
>    [echo] Running car:install for Daytrader using derby deployed on jetty
> car:prepare-plan:
> 
> car:package:
>    [mkdir] Created dir: 
> R:\dev\g-br-1.1.1\configs\daytrader-jetty\target\repository
> 
>    Packaging configuration 
> R:\dev\g-br-1.1.1\configs\daytrader-jetty\target\plan\plan.xml
> 
> Retrieving document at 'WEB-INF/wsdl/TradeServices.wsdl'.
> Retrieving document at 'WEB-INF/wsdl/TradeServices.wsdl'.
> 22:04:03,140 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=QuoteDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.geronimo
> .apache.org
> 22:04:03,937 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=HoldingDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.geroni
> mo.apache.org
> 22:04:04,078 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=OrderDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.geronimo
> .apache.org
> 22:04:04,171 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=QuoteDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.geronimo
> .apache.org
> 22:04:04,265 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=HoldingDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.geroni
> mo.apache.org
> 22:04:04,359 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=OrderDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.geronimo
> .apache.org
> 22:04:04,453 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=ArrayOfOrderDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.g
> eronimo.apache.org
> 22:04:04,531 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=ArrayOfQuoteDataBean@http://daytrader.samples.g
> eronimo.apache.org
> 22:04:04,625 WARN  [HeavyweightTypeInfoBuilder] No soap array info for 
> schematype: T=ArrayOfHoldingDataBean@http://daytrader.samples
> .geronimo.apache.org
> 22:04:05,750 ERROR [PackageBuilder] 
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Could not load servlet 
> class org.apache.geronimo
> .samples.daytrader.web.prims.PingServlet2Session2EntityCollection
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Could not load servlet 
> class org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.prims.PingSer
> vlet2Session2EntityCollection
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addServlet(JettyModuleBuilder.java:830)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addServlets(JettyModuleBuilder.java:790)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addGBeans(JettyModuleBuilder.java:697)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$b30bba8a.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$8ebe45b4.addGBeans(<generated>)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:162)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d0c31844.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$8ebe45b4.addGBeans(<generated>)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:562)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$9aab4e26.buildConfiguration(<generated>)

> 
>        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:302)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:852) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:472)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:332)

> 
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor232.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(PackageBuilderShell.java:291)

> 
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor211.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

> 
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>        at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

> 
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>        at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
> 
>        at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
> org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.prims.PingServlet2Session2EntityCollection

> in
> classloader geronimo/daytrader-derby-jetty_web.war/1.1.1-SNAPSHOT/car
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:249)

> 
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addServlet(JettyModuleBuilder.java:828)

> 
>        ... 91 more
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor232.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.execute(PackageBuilderShell.java:291)

> 
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor211.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

> 
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>        at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)

> 
>        at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>        at 
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)

> 
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>        at 
> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>        at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
> 
>        at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Could not 
> load servlet class org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.pr
> ims.PingServlet2Session2EntityCollection
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addServlet(JettyModuleBuilder.java:830)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addServlets(JettyModuleBuilder.java:790)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addGBeans(JettyModuleBuilder.java:697)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$b30bba8a.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$8ebe45b4.addGBeans(<generated>)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:162)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d0c31844.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$8ebe45b4.addGBeans(<generated>)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:562)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:817) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$9aab4e26.buildConfiguration(<generated>)

> 
>        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:302)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

> 
>        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:852) 
> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:472)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:332)

> 
>        ... 51 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
> org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.prims.PingServlet2Session2EntityCollection

> in
> classloader geronimo/daytrader-derby-jetty_web.war/1.1.1-SNAPSHOT/car
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:249)

> 
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.addServlet(JettyModuleBuilder.java:828)

> 
>        ... 91 more
> 
> BUILD FAILED
> File...... R:\dev\g-br-1.1.1\maven.xml
> Element... maven:reactor
> Line...... 58
> Column.... -1
> Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] -- 
> R:\.geronimo-1.1.x-maven\cache\geronimo-packaging-plugin-1.1.1-10\plugin.je
> lly:72:-1: <car:package> null
> Total time   : 10 minutes 59 seconds
> Finished at  : Thursday, 10 August 2006 22:04:15
> 
> R:\dev\g-br-1.1.1>
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message