geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: M2 : car-maven-plugin and geronimo-plugin.xml files
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:28:16 GMT
Well, you got me.  Given that so many people are heavily into Maven I have to admit ignorance
in
there.  I think Anita had made a comment that she was reusing existing Geronimo code and that
you
were using something from Plexus.

Not everyone has that same mighty mass of knowledge you take for granted :)  Thanks for the

clarification.