geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: DayTrader with an AJAX based Web interface
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:57:46 GMT
Awesome :)

Unfortunately it doesn't do well with Safari but I hit it from a Windows IE box and it looks
great.

Your going to force us to start making some decisions on how to restructure the beast in terms
of
the config and J2EE componentry going forward.  Would you be ammenable to sending in the code
and we
can put it in the sandbox to play with.

Other items for consideration is to add Spring support as well as EJB 3.0 support.

Looks excellent.

Thanks!