geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing the openejb code?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:56:14 GMT
Sorry, wasn't completely clear.  If you didn't have changes in openejb
to preserve then the following should work:

1. do an svn update of geronimo (not openejb) so you get the updated
maven.xml file
2. delete the openejb folder under geronimo
3. do a maven m:fresh-checkout in the geronimo directory - this will
then check out openejb using http instead of https.

But since you do have updates to preserve you could try using the svn
switch command, e.g. ( I haven't tested this..)

svn switch --relocate
https://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/branches/v2_1/openejb2
http://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/branches/v2_1/openejb2

John