geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing the openejb code?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:19:45 GMT
John Sisson wrote:
> It appears https access for OpenEJB non-committers isn't available any
> more.  AFAIK the maven build scripts have been updated to take this
> into account, but to be able to use them you will need to do an svn
> update manually, delete the openejb directory and then try a  maven
> m:fresh-checkout .
I'm not sure I understand this.  If I try to do a svn update manually,
it still requests authentication....and I certainly don't want to delete
the openejb dir, because I've got working updates I need to preserve.  I
also would have thought that checking out a fresh copy would do the
correct thing, but that's causing me problems too.

Rick