geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing the openejb code?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:57:03 GMT
It appears https access for OpenEJB non-committers isn't available any
more.  AFAIK the maven build scripts have been updated to take this into
account, but to be able to use them you will need to do an svn update
manually, delete the openejb directory and then try a  maven
m:fresh-checkout .

Regards,
John