geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patches in RTC emails (Re: Patches in RTC (Geronimo - August 4, 2006))
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:51:07 GMT
We will be able to pull data directly from JIRA once we use confluence
to generate Geronimo's web site. Till then we can use the wiki ;-)

Check this page, I just put the RSS URL from David's .vm

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/review.html

This is the raw content without applying Dave's template. AFAIK there is
no way to apply that template to an individual page in confluence.

Dave, is there a chance to configure a similar view directly in JIRA? if
so, we could pull that view.

Cheers!
Hernan