geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Application for Geronimo v1.1
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:47:27 GMT
Hi All,
I moved those articles to the Geronimo v1.1 documentation, that's why my
  name is there.

We fixed the "name issue" by using the autoexport plugin and removing
that specific information from the documentation.

We should actually be referencing to the autoexported content directly,
for example:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/sample-applications.html

Strictly to URLs pointing to confluence content, not necessarily
confluence ID and mail ID have to match to request feedback.  How about
an article with multiple contributors, we no longer can credit to all
the contributors.

Please, let's all try to stay away from the "names" discussion again, it
does not help to develop more/better content for the documentation.

Lasantha developed these articles (I just gave a hand with confluence
structure and little help with the content) and he is requesting
feedback for the actual content.

We should all try to provide some feedback when requested.

There are more users not only consuming but also actively contributing
to the Geronimo's documentation, adding new articles, editing, providing
feedback, even translating to other languages. Isn't that COOL !!!

I will look into a way to provide an automatic summary for the
new/updated pages in the Geronimo's spaces and get that report directly
kicked into the dist lists. BTW, does anyone know a way already? :D

Cheers!
Hernan