geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:09:04 GMT
Ok, once I learned to ignore the errors (and work around the windows
pathlength issues) I was able to get a successful build.  Things went
pretty smoothly ... nice work!!!

There seems to be a problem with the minimal assemblies.  They do not
include the deployer.jar in the image which kinda makes it difficult to
deploy things.   However, when I deployed my application into the
minimal assembly using the deployer from the j2ee assembly it seemed to
work well!

Joe