geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Paul McMahan as our newest committer
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:03:14 GMT
All,

We're pleased to let you know that we have a new committer in our midst.  Paul McMahan has
recently
accepted an invitation to join the Geronimo project.  Paul has been active on Geronimo for
several
months and has provided numerous patches for the console and related areas.  He has been very

helpful to users and recently worked with Genender and the Liferay folks to bring together
a ifeRay
plugin.

We're anxious to see the kind of damage he can do to us now directly than through all those
patches :)

Welcome Paul!