geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 1.1.1 - Ready or not ? Soliciting input
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:14:57 GMT
1.1.1 is in a form that we can get ready to release it.  I was talking with Aaron and he mentioned

that there were some security issues he was concerned about.  I would like to use this thread
identify any issues that should be considered show stoppers and make the decision on how to
move
forward.

Please use this thread to provide that information.  What I think we'll need to make an appropriate

assessement is:

Issue Description
How long have we had it?  (has it existed in earlier releases and we knew it)
Exposure
JIRA issue number tracking the issue.

Please provide your input as quickly as possible so we can assess how to proceed with 1.1.1.

Thanks.