geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: Wiki migration
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:48:07 GMT
Those pages still need reviewing/editing. Once we know their final
destination I'll fix the markup to be consistent with the rest of the
doc and to avoid having to scroll sideways.

I would propose to have this particular article moved to the "Sample
applications" in the Apache Geronimo v1.1 - User's Guide.

John Sisson wrote:
> I noticed that there are lines in the pages that you have to scroll
> right to read.  For example, open
> and look at the bullet points after the words "Here are some things to
> note".  Any idea what is happening there?
> John
> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I've been reviewing the content we have in the Moin Moin wiki and it
>> is way more out of date than I thought it would be.
>> I initially thought that it would be easier to do the "housekeeping"
>> once we had the content migrated to Confluence but after a more
>> detailed analysis of the actual content to migrate I found out that
>> there is really little content to move over. This is either because
>> we already have that content categorized and up to date or the Moin
>> Moin content is so out of date that is not relevant anymore.
>> So, did some cleaning and detailed review of the Moin Moin content (
>> thanks Jason for helping with Moin Moin ;-)   ),  ran the migration
>> again (thanks Don for providing the migration tools and continuous
>> support) and came up with a very reduced list of pages that, IMHO,
>> should actually be migrated and integrated to the current cwiki.
>> These pages are listed in the yellow box at the top of the front
>> page, here is the link to the partially migrated space.
>> I know we all focused on getting v1.1.1 out of the door now so how
>> about time to review it untill next Friday Aug 11. Not sure if this
>> calls for a vote ( we kinda did that already) but if there are not
>> -1/negative comments I would propose to give
>> a proper burial and get it out of production.
>> If anybody thinks that any other page should be included pls send me
>> the page name (and link) and we'll review it.
>> Thanks
>> Cheers!
>> Hernan

View raw message