geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 - Status...waiting to branch
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:35:05 GMT
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> Folks,
>
> A memory leak was detected that we need to chase down.  I'm going to 
> wait to branch until we isolate the problem.  During this time please 
> go ahead and finish your last minute changes.  I'll provide further 
> status when it becomes available.
>
> Matt

I'm not sure that this is a good idea from a stability standpoint for 
obvious reasons.  Just my 2 cents.


Regards,
Alan



Mime
View raw message