geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: critical jetty keystore problems on 1.1.1
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:18:47 GMT
I think that Aaron raised this issue (or indicated there might be a
problem here) in a previous post on an earlier thread.

Aaron suggested that there be a wiki page or some other summary page
that explains what we think we need to have functionally so that it can
be agreed upon and them implemented in a future Geronimo release.  Can
you take a stab at this summary Vamsi?  I think that you along with
David Jencks, Aaron, and possibly a few others will need to reach a
consensus.

Joe