geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Error with geronimo-deployment-plugin ?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:21:36 GMT
I have seen some problems that go away after a `mvn clean  && mvn`
(not mvn clean install though)... dunno why off hand, something is
trying to intelligently cache something... and ends up being rather
stupid.

But... good that it fixed itself... wish more of it would do that.

I have also seen some similar unexpected breakage and magical fixes
that come about due to folks updating SNAPSHOTS or releasing new
versions of plugins where we are not listing the versions explicitly.

:-(

--jason