geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: XBean m2 site?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 00:21:54 GMT
I've updated the GMOxSITE template to allow the top-right links to be
controlled by the "Quick Links" page... still gotta figure out how to
get the tabs to be wiki controlled... but I think I'm gonna have to
craft some new images first.

     http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/

I think this looks okay in Safari and Firefox... but IE is doing
something weird to the size, so the top-left box looks whack :-(

We still need to find a way to get these sites to look like http://
geronimo.apache.org/* URLs... not sure how best to do that yet.  Was
thinking mod_rewrite [P,QSA] might work or something... but I'm not
sure.

--jason