geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse as development tool for Geronimo components
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:17:50 GMT
Hi Sachin,
The mvn eclipse:eclipse generates the .project files with the proper reference.
This solves the problem you mentioned.  Generally it would be a nice
start but naturally is the manual import a long and tedious exercise.
I guess an exported workspace might help.

With debugging there is currently the problem that o.g...Daemon
requires the server.jar which then refers the modules via the manifest
as jars.  This forces then to build with maven instead of directly
using the generated classes.
Just building the changed component is sufficient with exception of
the ones referring xmlbeans.

I was hoing that somebody had already made more progress but I will not give up.

Heinz