geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors deploying webapplication with security constraint
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:36:23 GMT
Sorry, I have only checked mailing list.
The problem is not as discussed in GERONIMO-1585 located in
o.a.g.security.util.URLPattern, it is in
javax.security.jacc.URLPatternSpec contained in the specs bundles.
The code checks that the first URLPattern is not allowed to be /* but
this should only be done if there are more than one URLPattern.  I
will work out a fix.

Regards,
Heinz