geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: New module: geronimo-testsupport
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:10:29 GMT
I'm all for TestNG... hopefully now the maven reports are all happy
since its now supported by surefire.

But, the TestSupport classes does not need to be JUnit specific, the
same code will work fine in TestNG... and once we switch over to TNG
fully (if or when that is), all we need to do (optionally) is drop
the extends from TestCase and everything else should be fine.

--jason