geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Udovichenko, Nellya" <nellya.udoviche...@intel.com>
Subject Changing keystore type for Jetty
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:06:26 GMT
Hello,

Could you please tell me how can I change keystore type for Jetty?

I'm trying to replace Jetty SSL keystore type with PKCS12 by adding the
parameter to config.xml:

<gbean name="JettySSLConnector">

    <attribute name="keystoreType">PKCS12</attribute>

    <attribute name="host">0.0.0.0</attribute>

    <attribute name="port">8443</attribute>

</gbean>

It works fine for Tomcat, but for Jetty I get the following error log:

[*********>            ] 43%  72s Startup failed

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
geronimo/jetty/1.1/car failed

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfig
uration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:529)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attribute is not persistent
Attribute Name: keystoreType, Type: class java.lang.String,
GBeanInstance: Jetty Connector HTTPS

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanAttribute.setPersistentValue(GBea
nAttribute.java:355)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.setAttribute(GBeanInstan
ce.java:749)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.jav
a:367)

        ... 17 more

Is it at all possible to change the keystore type for Jetty HTTPS gbean?

Nellya Udovichenko,

Intel Middleware Products Division