geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:03:02 GMT
On Aug 25, 2006, at 9:24 AM, Jeff Turner wrote:

> I installed the Composition plugin. See test at
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/test/Index.
> Unfortunately tabs
> ('cards') don't work on the autoexported HTML at
> http://cwiki.apache.org/test/. The CSS and JS URLs are correct so
> I'm not
> sure why - needs some investigation.

That is super cool and exactly what I needed the other day.  I was
writing some docs for xbean-spring and wanted to show a few different
styles of configuration for the same example.  Stacking the examples
would have been a much better layout.  Instead I ended up with a very
long page.

> Discussions are proceeding on infrastructure@ as to how to get
> generated
> HTML into SVN and thus to the live site. It's painful doing
> trailblazing
> but the end goal seems worthwhile. I imagine many other projects
> will be
> interested in this kind of system.

Thanks for all the help Jeff.

-dain