geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Strange build error on trunk
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:43:55 GMT
I don't think that it has any trouble finding tools.jar either.

When I was seeing the problem on my windows virtual machine, if I
removed a subset of jsps from the webapp diretcory, it worked fine...
it was able to find tools.jar and compile everything.

I think JAVA_HOME and tools.jar errors are a red herring... and that
the real error is still hidden somewhere under the covers.

--jason