geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manish Satwani" <manish.satw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to resolve JMS Dependency ?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 05:54:42 GMT
Hi All,

I am stillg getting this erro during deployment.

Unable to resolve resource reference 'jms/AcevaPublisherQueue' (Could not
auto-map to resource. Try adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo
deployment plan.)
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve resource
reference 'jms/AcevaPublisherQueue' (Could not auto-map to resource. Try
adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment plan.) at
org.apache.geronimo.naming.deployment.ENCConfigBuilder.addResourceRefs(
ENCConfigBuilder.java:210)

I have added admin-object-link as suggested by Aaron.....

I am attching my web.xml also...and whole RA plan...

please do let me know if you need any other configuration file....for
reference...

please help me ...

Thanks
Manish