geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manish Satwani" <manish.satw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to resolve JMS Dependency ?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 09:50:29 GMT
Hi All

The following is the error I getting while deploying EAR

Unable to resolve resource reference 'jms/AcevaPublisherQueue' (Could not
find resource 'jms/AcevaPublisherQueue'. Perhaps it has not yet been
configured, or your application does not have a dependency declared for that
resource module?) org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to
resolve resource reference 'jms/AcevaPublisherQueue' (Could not find
resource 'jms/AcevaPublisherQueue'. Perhaps it has not yet been configured,
or your application does not have a dependency declared for that resource
module?) at
org.apache.geronimo.naming.deployment.ENCConfigBuilder.addResourceRefs(
ENCConfigBuilder.java:210)