geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manish Satwani" <manish.satw...@gmail.com>
Subject How to resolve JMS Dependency ?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 09:35:34 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing problem while deploying my ear on geronimo 1.1

It is complaining regarding jms/AcevaPublisherQueue (my application need
this)

I have added this queue from console.

we have acm.war file which also access (resource-ref) this queue
and i have acevaEJB.jar which also have (resource-ref) to this queue

i also added resource-link entries in geronimo-web.xml and openEJB-jar.xml

this is in openEjb-jar.xml
<session>
            <ejb-name>CollectionService</ejb-name>
            <jndi-name>ejb/CollectionService</jndi-name>
            <naming:resource-ref>

<naming:ref-name>jms/AcevaPublisherConnectionFactory</naming:ref-name>

<naming:resource-link>jms/AcevaPublisherConnectionFactory</naming:resource-link>
            </naming:resource-ref>
             <naming:resource-ref>
                <naming:ref-name>jms/AcevaPublisherQueue</naming:ref-name>

<naming:resource-link>jms/AcevaPublisherQueue</naming:resource-link>
            </naming:resource-ref>
        </session>

this is in geronimo-web.xml

<naming:resource-ref>
        <naming:ref-name>jms/AcevaPublisherQueue</naming:ref-name>
       <naming:resource-link>jms/AcevaPublisherQueue</naming:resource-link>
    </naming:resource-ref>

any enviroment - > depency entry needed?

if yes

<sys:dependency>
                    <sys:groupId>?????</sys:groupId> (what should i write
here)
                    <sys:artifactId>???</sys:artifactId>(what should i write
here)
                </sys:dependency>

--
Manish Satwani