geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Independently version transaction and connector
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:19:15 GMT
ActiveMQ is a good example of how this can break down too... he are
already using 2 different versions in the build... 3.2.4-SNAPSHOT and
4.0.1.

But hopefully, once we get our dependencies cleaned up in m2, and
hopefully get the g deps to be based on the m2 deps, than this will
be much easier to manage.

Anyways, I'd be happy to have less snaps... I can't stand how it
slows down trivial build tasks... yes I know I can use -o, but I hate
it even more when I do that and it gets 90% though and freaks about
missing some dependency :-\

--jason