geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to resolve JMS Dependency ?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:03:39 GMT
Hi Manish,

Can u try

<naming:resource-ref>
        <naming:ref-name>jms/AcevaPublisherQueue</naming:ref-name>
       <naming:resource-link>AcevaPublisherQueue</naming:resource-link>
</naming:resource-ref>

where link refers to
<message-destination-name>AcevaPublisherQueue</message-destination-name>
in RA plan.

In case this does not work can u post the RA plan?

Regards
Krishnakumar