geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: bootstrap.bat for windows users
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:17:52 GMT
I do not really want to have to maintain both the unix version and
the windows versions of this script.  I do periodically make some
changes to bootstrap when I find it makes things easier.

Bootstrap is temporary and will be removed shortly, and I would
rather force users to install Cygwin during that period than start to
maintain a batch file that can function the same as the shell script.

I appreciate your willingness to write this script, but I think that
adding it will be more of a hassle...

--jason