geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [Committing] GERONIMO-2277 Remove TransactionContextManager
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:19:32 GMT
For future reference.  This code is vastly improved, but this little
guy is going to change our world once again.

http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/api/javax/transaction/
TransactionSynchronizationRegistry.html

Can't wait....  Then there'll be a standard interface for 100% of
what we're doing in this space.

-David