geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: JPA Plugin patch
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:28:15 GMT
This one (which to the best of my knowledge corresponds to the final
release of the spec)

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
geronimo/specs/geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec/1.0-SNAPSHOT/

BTW, are you able to build a functioning plugin? I am getting stuck
here:

# cd plugins/common
# mvn install

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] load of geronimo/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.1/car failed

Andrus