geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem using Custom Security Realm with MyLoginModule and MyPrincipal
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:35:20 GMT
Hi,

I have deployed a Custom Security Realm using MyLoginModule and MyPrincipal
classes.  I have configured a simple web application to authenticate against
this realm.  Even though the login succeeds, I am getting an HTTP 403
Forbidden error.  But everything works fine if I change MyLoginModule to use
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal instead
of MyPrincipal and change the deployment plan for my web app accordingly.  I
guess this has to do something with the class loaders.

Any ideas on what is happening and how to fix this?

Thanks,
Vamsi