geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Release - Who's next and what is it?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:41:19 GMT
For 1.2 I'd like to start introducing some console usability
improvements using AJAX and see if I can help with the new admin
portlets that Chris Cardona contributed.  I can also help with JEE5
readiness, especially on any UI related items like JSF. I'll go stare
at the JEE5 report card on our wiki and see where I can help.  I plan
to continue working on the community plugin site too.

Best wishes,
Paul

> All,
>
> Aaron started a thread back a ways about the 1.2 release.  I know that there has been
discussion,
> interest and some action in getting it on the table.  At this point I'm not exactly sure
what our
> goals are for the next step of Geronimo and when it will be done.
>
> First step is defining what goes into the release and then who wants to guide the release
> fruition.  I'll start the what's in it thread and I think the whose going to do it will
get resolved
> once we finish this piece.
>
> Given our past experience if we would like to hit another dot release this year then
I think we have