geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS] Default plugin site (was Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager)
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:47:40 GMT
Dain,  One additional aspect I just thought of is that the Geronimo
team might decide to someday create a plugin repository that is
equivalent to geronimoplugins.com at the location you mentioned
(geronimo.apache.org/plugins) for hosting plugins that are developed
by/for the Apache projects.  geronimoplugincentral.org would point at
the plugins hosted at that site, Aaron's site, commercial sites, Joe's
mom's site, etc...

Best wishes,
Paul