geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS] Default plugin site (was Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager)
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:44:52 GMT
I don't necessarily think its a requirement for the site to run on
Apache hardware. But if the Geronimo dev community thinks this is
important then I'm definitely game.  All of the software currently
used to run the site is free/open source -- Apache HTTP, Joomla, PHP,
MySQL, SimpleForum, and xtdratings.  But I am looking into some
low-end commercial software to replace SimpleForum and xtdratings
since I'm really starting to feel the pain of "you get what you pay
for" :-)   I don't know where infra draws the line on what software
they'll agree to host on Apache hardware.

Best wishes,
Paul