geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX and Geronimo
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:10:24 GMT
I definitely agree that browser compatibility is a key issue.  Dojo
claims compatibility with the following browsers:

    * IE 5.5+ (limited supported for 5.5, full support for 6.0)
    * Firefox 1.0+
    * Latest Safari (2.0.x today).
    * Latest Opera (8.5 today, 9.0 soon)
    * Latest Konqueror (3.5 today)

Fortunately, I think our team uses a pretty diversified development
env and can help keep us honest (like we recently saw happen on the
dev list).

Paul