geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 - Ready or not ? Soliciting input
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:45:54 GMT

On Aug 8, 2006, at 10:14 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> 1.1.1 is in a form that we can get ready to release it.  I was
> talking with Aaron and he mentioned that there were some security
> issues he was concerned about.  I would like to use this thread to
> identify any issues that should be considered show stoppers and
> make the decision on how to move forward.
>
> Please use this thread to provide that information.  What I think
> we'll need to make an appropriate assessement is:
>
> Issue Description
> How long have we had it?  (has it existed in earlier releases and
> we knew it)
> Exposure
> JIRA issue number tracking the issue.
>
> Please provide your input as quickly as possible so we can assess
> how to proceed with 1.1.1.

I don't have any background information -- other than what's in the
jira database for 1.1.1. I see GERONIMO-2295 -- http://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2295

I haven't verified the problem. However, given the description, I'd
say it's definitely something that needs to be fixed.

It's currently assigned to Alan. Alan, are you working on this?

--kevan