geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 - Ready or not ? Soliciting input
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:45:54 GMT

On Aug 8, 2006, at 10:14 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> 1.1.1 is in a form that we can get ready to release it.  I was
> talking with Aaron and he mentioned that there were some security
> issues he was concerned about.  I would like to use this thread to
> identify any issues that should be considered show stoppers and
> make the decision on how to move forward.
> Please use this thread to provide that information.  What I think
> we'll need to make an appropriate assessement is:
> Issue Description
> How long have we had it?  (has it existed in earlier releases and
> we knew it)
> Exposure
> JIRA issue number tracking the issue.
> Please provide your input as quickly as possible so we can assess
> how to proceed with 1.1.1.

I don't have any background information -- other than what's in the
jira database for 1.1.1. I see GERONIMO-2295 -- http://

I haven't verified the problem. However, given the description, I'd
say it's definitely something that needs to be fixed.

It's currently assigned to Alan. Alan, are you working on this?

View raw message