geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Cardona <java_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AJAX and Geronimo
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:32:11 GMT
Paul,

I tried your suggestion by creating 2 webapps, 1 for
dojo toolkit and another that includes the toolkit and
it worked. I’m just wondering if there is disparity
between 2 webapps where 1 uses the shared dojo toolkit
and another using its own. Right now I couldn’t tell.
Thanks for the suggestion.

chris