geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Cardona <java_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AJAX and Geronimo
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 05:34:27 GMT
This is a good idea Paul. I’m not exactly sure how you
would implement it but let me know if I can help with
anything (testing, dev, docs, etc.). This will
definitely help those who wanted to develop Ajax
enabled apps in G. Also nice to have is if we can find
a way to do the same thing for DWR if it’s possible.

Cheers,
chris