geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about tags/1.1.0/modules/service-builder/src/schema/geronimo-config-1.0.xsd
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:41:39 GMT
I think you are right about configId, but as far as I understand the
configId's are replaced by moduleId in 1.1 versions of xsd's. In 1.0 it is
still configId's which means no change in geronimo-config-1.0.xsd.

Now question is where is geronimo-config-1.1.xsd, the answer is it is
removed and replaced by geronimo-module-1.1.xsd  have a look at

thanks
Rakesh