geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Upgrade Derby to 10.1.3.1?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:31:33 GMT
> You really want a diff of the root pom that changes the version to
> 10.1.3.1 to review?

Yes.

> I can do that, but it seems like a waste of time... and abuse of the
> RTC concept.

As far as RTC rules' are concerned, each and every change needs to be
reviewed before being committed and such a small change is no
exception. Of course, a change != a fix.

> If no one objects to it, then why don't we just do it?

Unless we decide how many lines are good to be committed without
voting I'm THE one who objects.

> Its  a
> whopping 1 line change... which affects only 2 chars :-P

Do it and we're done.

(I'm kicking myself for having myself involved in the thread ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl