geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Upgrade Derby to 10.1.3.1?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:31:24 GMT
> A formal RTC... don't think that is needed... my plan was to post the
> topic to the list, and if no one objected, to create a tracker JIRA
> and the commit.
>
> I think that follows lazy-consensus... and IMO is all that is needed
> for a minor change like this.

Well, we're still in the RTC hug and until it changes we need to obey the rules.

On the other hand, if it's a trivial change, RTC is going to happen
very quickly. Come on Jason, you did a great job of pushing the m2
changes out of the door (i.e. having applied them to trunk) and was
profoundly patient and now you say you can't manage such a small
change?! Can't be! ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski