geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Build failure on branches/1.1.1 due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:10:20 GMT
On 8/31/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com> wrote:
> Build is failing due to geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar unavailable in
> the repository.  Has anyone else hit this error?  Console output given
> below.

Haven't checked it out, but seems that you need to co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/1_1 and built it.

It should've worked with no additional steps, though, I guess. I'd
wait for Matt to comment on it. Perhaps we may need to publish them if
they're not available anywhere.

Don't know what Geronimo version the JIRA task to put in, though, when
it's fixed (you will report the JIRA item, will you? ;-) )

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl