geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: 185 changes left in all_changes.log...
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:24:02 GMT
> I've chopped off the obvious ones... but there are still 185 marked
> as "Not Merged" which someone should peep at.

I understand that all m2 things should not be taken into account
anymore given the work already done in trunk. The changes related to
javamail which I was merely a liaison for I think I'll ask Rick to
take a look at and decide whether some of them should go to trunk or
not.

Or better, I'll merge these changes and wait till Rick objects on some ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl