geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Maven2 site updates for G components
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:02:15 GMT

> Any comments on keeping multiple versions of these sites?

Hold on, hold on! ;-) I'm not able to catch up with your ideas! How
the h.ll do people find some much time tweaking and improving the
project?! It's so frustrating and devastating to my morale ;-) Do I
need to ask my wife to see how her mom's doing (not via phone, of
course)?! ;-)

I don't mind having them versioned. I wonder how it'll improve
readibility of the site with so many place to look at. Let's see how
it will work and then decide. If it doesn't cost much, I'm in favour
introducing it.

+1

Jacek

--