geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r437291 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: bootstrap bootstrap.bat bootstrap.xml
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:43:44 GMT
No issue...

  * OpenEJB2 snaps need to be published by CI (needs G below)
  * G snaps to be published by CI (needs OpenEJB2 above)
  * specs/trunk need to be published
  * Maven needs to get MNG-1911 fixed

And then at that point bootstrap will not be needed for normal use...
may still want to keep it in to allow the clean repo bits to ensure
that G still builds correctly and downloads artifacts though.

--jason