geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 18:32:35 GMT
I just did a clean bootstrap on trunk and I do not see any spec
related problems.

Have you run bootstrap since this was merged to trunk?

I have commented on this a few times... due to the JavaMail changes I
added specs to bootstrap, to be checked out and run, since Rick's
change was using these new versions and also since we have not
published those snaps anywhere yet.

--jason