geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New module: geronimo-testsupport
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:49:48 GMT
Hi Jason,

Before going too deeply in to the JUnit space what do you think of
using TestNG. I've used it on a couple of applications and found it
very nice to work with. Its yet another reason to move to JDK 5
though so I'm not sure about timing (although you can use it with JDK
1.4 I've not done that and I don't like annotations in comments
generally).

TTFN,

-bd-